Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, my teriyaki chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Teriyaki Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. My Teriyaki Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have my teriyaki chicken using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Prepare 2 pieces chicken tighs
- Take 2 table spoon soy sauce
- Prepare 3 table spoon sake
- Get 2 table spoon mirin
Steps to make My Teriyaki Chicken:
- Make holes with using a folk to avoid the skin shrink
- Grill the chicken from skin side. No additional oil needed.
- When the skin sides turn brown and crispy, turn them over.
- While baking the other sides, mix all the seasonings.
- When the other sides turn brown (about 7 mins), add the mixed seasonings.
- Boil the sauce until it comes to your favourite thickness. Boil the sauce well to make it nice and thick 🙂
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food my teriyaki chicken recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com