Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, western-style grilled onigiri chazuke. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook western-style grilled onigiri chazuke using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke:
- Get Hot cooked rice
- Make ready Green onions (to taste)
- Get Consommé soup stock granules
- Make ready Miso
- Prepare pat Butter (1 x 1 cm)
Steps to make Western-Style Grilled Onigiri Chazuke:
- These are the ingredients.
- Mix half of the consommé granules into the rice. Put half of the miso into the center of the rice and fold up the rice around it to form a rice ball (onigiri).
- Spread the top with the remaining miso and then grill it until the miso is slightly browned.
- Place it on a dish, top with butter and green onions.
- Dissolve the remaining consommé granules in hot water and pour over the onigiri.
- The butter will melt.
- Enjoy it as the miso in the center dissolves into the broth.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food western-style grilled onigiri chazuke recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com