Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, bacon wrapped chipotle chicken breast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Wrap chicken breast in a slice or two of bacon depending on size of breast vs. size of bacon. Place wrapped chicken breast onto a non-stick oven safe baking sheet/dish. Cook until completely done, usually takes about an hour, hour and a half.
Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bacon wrapped chipotle chicken breast using 20 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast:
- Take chicken breast; boneless, skinless
- Take wood smoked bacon
- Take chipotle salsa
- Prepare vegetable oil
- Prepare smoked paprika
- Take onion powder
- Prepare garlic powder
- Make ready fresh thyme; minced
- Get bacon; diced
- Get yellow or red onion; minced
- Take olive oil
- Make ready red bell pepper
- Prepare vegetable oil
- Get garlic; minced
- Prepare apple cider vinegar
- Get sugar
- Take liquid smoke
- Take dried chipotle peppers
- Take Worcestershire
- Get salt and pepper
There’s a saying that goes something like this, everything is better with bacon. And these Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Breasts are no exception. I applied more chipotle sauce ontop of the bacon, rubbed that in, then sprinkled the onion ontop of the breasts, wrapped in bacon. Chipotle bacon wrapped chicken bites are an easy-to-make appetizer full of sweet and smokey flavor.
Steps to make Bacon Wrapped Chipotle Chicken Breast:
- Marinate chicken breasts in the chipotle salsa for 4-48 hours if time permits.
- Cover dried peppers with just enough boiling water to cover. Cover and steam for 5-10 minutes
- Pat chicken dry. Put a small amount of vegetable oil on the chicken. Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon. Season with the dried spices and thyme.
- Slowly render the fat from the diced bacon in a small saute pan and remove the crisped bacon.
- Rub the bell pepper with vegetable oil. Place directly on stovetop burner and roast until completely blackened on each side. Place inside a mixing bowl and cover with foil or plastic wrap. Let steam for 5 minutes.
- Add onions and sweat until caramelized. Add garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Pulse bell pepper, onions, dried peppers, and wet ingredients into a loose paste. Slowly pour the olive oil while blades are spinning. Adjust taste with sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Roast at 350° for approximately 35 minutes. Place chicken under broiler very briefly to crisp bacon if necessary. Spread the paste on the chicken during the last ten minutes of cooking.
- Variations; brown sugar, bourbon, tequila, cilantro, mustard, maple, agave, cheddar, smoked gouda, goat cheese, cotija, Chihuahua, adobo, cumin, applewood seasoning
This crowd pleaser is low carb, gluten-free, dairy-free and perfect for any ketogenic or Paleo gathering. If you like the combination of sweet and spicy flavors like I do, then this recipe is for you. The original recipe for these chicken bites comes from Paula Deen, and although good, I wanted. Delicious chicken breasts wrapped in bacon and smothered with BBQ sauce and Cheddar cheese. Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Stuffed with Spinach and Ricotta Tami Wiggins Duplantis.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bacon wrapped chipotle chicken breast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com