Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curry rice gratin (doria) with last night’s leftover curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Curry Rice Gratin (Doria) With Last Night’s Leftover Curry is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Curry Rice Gratin (Doria) With Last Night’s Leftover Curry is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook curry rice gratin (doria) with last night’s leftover curry using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Rice Gratin (Doria) With Last Night’s Leftover Curry:
- Make ready 1 rice bowl full Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 ladle full Leftover curry saucevfrom the night before
- Take 1 slice Easily-melting cheese
- Take For the bechamel sauce:
- Take 1 tbsp Plain flour
- Take 1 tbsp Butter
- Take 150 to 180 ml Milk
- Take 1 dash Salt and pepper
- Take Toppings (if you have them):
- Get 1 Carrot
- Prepare 1 Kabocha squash
Instructions to make Curry Rice Gratin (Doria) With Last Night’s Leftover Curry:
- Heat the flour and butter in a frying pan over low heat.
- When the butter starts to melt, mix quickly with a whisk.
- When it’s mixed together and creamy, add the milk little by little while mixing with the whisk.
- When it’s all nicely mixed in, season with salt and pepper and turn off the heat.
- Butter a heatproof plate (not listed).
- Line the plate with rice, and pour the curry over.
- Pour the bechamel sauce over both, and top with melting-type cheese.
- If you have leftover vegetables in the refrigerator (carrot, kabocha squash, etc.) microwave for a minute and put on top of the gratin before baking. it will look very pretty.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 220°C oven, and it’s done.
- If you still have curry left over, try”Italian Oyaki With Last Night’s Leftover Curry”
- If you want to make the curry too, see
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food curry rice gratin (doria) with last night’s leftover curry recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com