Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, kabsa. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken KABSA Recipe – Arabian Rice Recipe – Perfect KABSA Recipe. كبسة لحم توصل ريحتها لا اخر الشارع kabsa lamb meat cooked with rice. Serve Al Kabsa with a fresh mixed cucumber, carrot, lettuce, and tomato salad – preferably with a little lime Some fresh pita bread on the side would be nice also. Saudis like their Kabsa with a hot sauce.
Kabsa is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Kabsa is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have kabsa using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kabsa:
- Take 1 Chicken (with skin)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 2 cups Basmati rice
- Get 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- Take 1 Tomato (make into puree)
- Get 2 tbsp Garlic paste
- Make ready 1 1/2 tbsp Ginger paste
- Make ready 2 Green chillies (finely chopped)
- Prepare 2 inch cinnamon stick
- Make ready 5 Cloves
- Get 3 Cardamom
- Prepare 2 tsp Pepper corns
- Prepare 1 Dry lemon
- Make ready 3 Bay leaves
- Take 1/2 tsp Garam Marsala powder
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 3 tbsp Veg Oil
- Prepare 2 tbsp Ghee
- Prepare 3 cups Water (for 2 cup rice)
- Take to taste Salt
Kabsa — chicken or meat served on a bed of steaming rice and redolent of exotic spices — is a national dish of Saudi Arabia. Variations are also popular in Yemen and the Gulf States of the Arabian. Kabsa is a traditional Middle Eastern dish consisting of spices, rice, meat and vegetables. It is usually made with chicken, lamb, or beef, but occasionally other meats are used.
Instructions to make Kabsa:
- Make some gashes on chicken & marinate the chicken with salt & turmeric powder. Keep it in fridge for 1-12 hours.
- Soak basmathi rice for half an hour and allow to drain.
- Heat non-stick vessel, add ghee & oil and then the whole spices (cinnanmon, cardamom, cloves, peppercorns & bay leaves) Saute onion, ginger garlic paste & chopped green chillies. – Follow this with the tomato puree. Mix well.
- Add chicken pieces into it and cook it for 10 mints by frequent flipping. Pour the boiled water. Add in dry lemon, garam masala powder, pepper powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Keep it covered & cook in medium to low flame.
- Gently remove the cooked chicken & add in the rice. Keep it covered & cook in low flame.
- Serve by placing the chicken on the top of rice..
Chicken Kabsa – an exotic Saudi rice dish served with raisins and almonds. So, I turned to the Middle East for inspiration and I found out about Kabsa – كبسة. It is a rice based dish served in many. Kabsa is a traditional Saudi rice dish. Chicken Kabsa Recipe can be made with many variations.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food kabsa recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com