Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, lebanese meat pies: lahm bi aajin. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook lebanese meat pies: lahm bi aajin using 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin:
- Get For the dough:
- Take flour
- Get dried yeast, dissolved in 1/2 cup warm water
- Get water
- Make ready vegetable oil
- Make ready salt
- Take sugar
- Make ready For the meat mixture:
- Take finely ground beef
- Take tomatoes, finely chopped
- Take onions, finely chopped
- Make ready tomato paste
- Prepare green pepper, finely chopped
- Get garlic
- Prepare salt
- Prepare hot red pepper powder
- Get black pepper
- Prepare pomegranate syrup, if available
Steps to make Lebanese Meat Pies: Lahm bi Aajin:
- Mix well all the dough ingredients together, except the vegetable oil.
- Add in the oil gradually while mixing the ingredients by hand. Continue kneading until you get a firm dough. Don’t hesitate to add some more water if needed.
- Cover the dough with a kitchen cloth and leave it to rest for about 2 hr 30 min in a warm place until it rises and doubles in size.
- Knead the dough again after dipping your hands in flour, and divide it into balls the size of a golf ball. Leave it to rest for 30 more minutes.
- Using a rolling pin, roll the dough balls in a round shape, about 12 cm diameter and 1 mm thickness.
- To prepare the meat mixture: put all the ingredients together and mix well.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the mixture on the surface of each dough piece.
- Slightly grease two oven trays with olive oil and place the lahem bi ajeen on them. Bake in the oven at medium heat for about 20 min or until the bottom of the dough turn lightly brown and the meat is well cooked.
- Serve warm with plain yogurt or with laban ayran, a salty yogurt drink.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food lebanese meat pies: lahm bi aajin recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com