Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, my pumpkin cheesecake🎃. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cheesecake Recipes From Kraft®. Make the crust: In a large bowl, stir together graham crackers, butter, sugar and salt until completely combined and moist. My guests liked this pumpkin cheesecake so much I didn’t get to taste it!
My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃 is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my pumpkin cheesecake🎃 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃:
- Take Crust
- Prepare graham cracker crumbs
- Prepare melted butter
- Get Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- Take cream cheese room temperature
- Make ready pumpkin puree
- Get eggs
- Make ready vanilla extract
- Make ready pumpkin pie spice
I love how smooth and pumpkin-y this cheesecake is! It really is comfort food in cheesecake form. My improved dessert combines two things I love: pumpkin and cheesecake. This better-for-you version is the perfect ending to a wonderful meal.
Instructions to make My Pumpkin Cheesecake🎃:
- Crust: •Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F and lightly grease a 9″ Springform pan or line with parchment paper. Wrap a large piece of tin foil around the bottom and partially up the sides of the pan. •In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Press into the prepared pan and up the sides about 1 inch up the sides. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until firm and no longer moist. – •When done, reduce the oven heat to 275 degrees F.
- Filling: Meanwhile, prepare your filling. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar and beat until combined.
- Add pumpkin, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice and beat on low until combined you don’t want to incorporate too much air into the cheesecake.
- Pour into crust and smooth the top. Bake at 275 degrees F for 1 hour to 1 hour 15 minutes, or until the outer 2 inches are set but the center is still slightly jiggly.
- Turn off the oven and let sit in the warm oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 15 minutes before carefully running a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen the cheesecake. Let cool to room temperature before chilling in the fridge completely (overnight is best!) then remove from the pan and serve with whipped cream.
HealthifiedMom.com for more great recipes like this one! Top with whipped cream, chocolate drizzle, or whatever your little heart desires!—Jenny Dubinsky, Inwood, West Virginia If you would like a vegan pumpkin cheesecake, use dairy free cream cheese and swap out the heavy cream for plant based double cream. To store: Store the cheesecake loosely covered in the refrigerator. In a small bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Gently spread sour cream-pumpkin mixture over cheesecake.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food my pumpkin cheesecake🎃 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com