Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shredded balsamic chicken pitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have shredded balsamic chicken pitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas:
- Take 3 each Pitas
- Prepare 4 cup Shredded Chicken (pre boil and shred with a fork once cooled)
- Make ready 1 tbsp Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
- Get 1/2 cup Parmesan or Asiago Cheese (shredded)
- Prepare 1 tbsp Sun Ripened Roasted Red Peppers (cut in pieces)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Pressed Garlic
- Get 1 slice Tomatoes
- Get 3 cup Mixed Greens
- Make ready 2 tbsp Balsamic Dressing of Choice
- Get 1/4 cup Fresh Basil (chopped finely)
Instructions to make Shredded Balsamic Chicken Pitas:
- Add chicken (pre cooked and shredded), garlic, black and red pepper, cheese, dressing, and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Add mixed greens, tomatoe and chicken mix into pita halves. – – Serve 2 halves or one whole pita stuffed per serving.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded balsamic chicken pitas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com