Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, soboro mixed inari-zushi. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook soboro mixed inari-zushi using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi:
- Get 2 cups (180 ml) cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Take 50 ml Rice Vinegar
- Get 40 g (about 40ml) Sugar
- Take Slightly less than 1 teaspoon (4g) Salt
- Take 1 Egg *whisked
- Get 125 g Chicken Mince OR Pork Mince
- Prepare 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- Take 5 cm Carrot *cut into small pieces
- Take 1 Shiitake *cut into small pieces
- Prepare 1 handful Baby Spinach
- Get 1 teaspoon Sugar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- Prepare 12 pieces ‘Inari-zushi no Moto’ (Seasoned Abura-age)
- Prepare *If you want to cook Abura-age by yourself, here is the list of the ingredients
- Get 6 sheets Abura-age (thin fried tofu)
- Prepare 1 cup Dashi
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Mirin
- Prepare 4 tablespoons Sugar
- Make ready 4 tablespoons Soy Sauce
Steps to make Soboro Mixed Inari-zushi:
- If you use ready-to-use ‘Inari-zushi no Moto’, I recommend to empty the contents into a saucepan to heat, then cool. You can alter the flavour by adding more soy sauce or sugar.
- If you cook by yourself, cut Abura-age in half and open them carefully. Pour very hot water over the Abura-age to remove oil from them. Place all ingredients in a saucepan and cook Abura-age until the sauce thickens. Let them cool in the sauce.
- Cook Rice with slightly less amount of water to achieve firmer texture. Make Sushi Vinegar by mixing Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt.
- When Rice is cooked and steamed, pour the Sushi Vinegar over the HOT rice, then empty it into a large mixing bowl. Mix it well gently and thoroughly, fanning the rice with a fan or piece of cardboard to help the rice cool quickly. Cover the Rice with a damp cloth to stop the Rice drying out.
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over low heat, cook Egg into firm and fine scrambled egg. Add to the Rice.
- Cook Mince, grated Ginger, Carrot and Shiitake over medium heat. When cooked, add Baby Spinach, season with Sugar and Soy Sauce. Mix with the Rice and Egg.
- Lightly squeeze the seasoned Abura-age, carefully open the bags, and fill the bags with the rice mixture.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food soboro mixed inari-zushi recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com