Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, coconut cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coconut Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Coconut Cheesecake is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Get Cheesecake, groceries & more delivered to your door. Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook coconut cheesecake using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Cheesecake:
- Prepare For the Base:
- Take 6 oz Marie biscuits (or any other plain tea biscuit)
- Get 3 oz unsalted butter, room temperature
- Prepare as needed, coconut oil to grease the cake pan
- Take For the Filling:
- Make ready 6 oz granulated sugar
- Prepare 1.25 lbs cream cheese, at room temperature
- Get 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- Prepare 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Take 2 eggs
- Prepare 1 egg yolk
- Prepare 3 oz heavy whipping cream (30-40% fat)
- Take 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- Make ready For the Topping:
- Prepare 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Get to taste blackberry marmalade (optional)
Pour the cheesecake batter into the pan with crust. Take the cheesecake out and spread the topping evenly over the top. Combine the cookie crumbs and butter until thoroughly combined. Top your Coconut Cheesecake with toasted coconut flakes, whipping cream, cream cheese frosting, strawberry sauce, or coconut almond confection.
Steps to make Coconut Cheesecake:
- Grease an 8″ springform cake pan (I use coconut oil for this, because, you know… coconut cheesecake).
- Make the base. Place biscuits in Thermomix, pulverize 5sec/sp10. Scrape powder from the sides.
- Add butter and mix: 5min/120°F/sp2. Empty mixture into the cake pan and press firmly to obtain a uniform base. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Make the filling: place sugar in Thermomix and pulverize 15sec/sp10. Insert Butterfly Whisk. Add cream cheese, flour & vanilla extract. Whisk 2min/sp3.5
- Scrape mixture from the sides with the spatula. Add eggs, egg yolk, whipping cream and shredded coconut. Mix 20sec/sp3.5.
- Pour mixture into the cake pan. Sprinkle with the additional coconut.
- Bake for 50 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until it reaches room temperature.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving. You can serve either as-is or you can top with blackberry (or your favorite) marmalade. Enjoy!
Also, chocolate ganache or caramel sauce would fit great. Think of any topping which suits coconut or cheesecake in general. Add vanilla, cream cheese and melted coconut butter to the gelatin mixture. The batter should be thick and creamy. Spoon the coconut cheesecake batter over the cooled coconut crust.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food coconut cheesecake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com