Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fluffy sandwich bread with milk (in a bread machine). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Can I use water to make bread machine white bread? Our easy bread machine white bread recipe uses milk. However, you can use water if you have run out of milk.
Fluffy Sandwich Bread with Milk (in a Bread Machine) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Fluffy Sandwich Bread with Milk (in a Bread Machine) is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fluffy sandwich bread with milk (in a bread machine) using 6 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fluffy Sandwich Bread with Milk (in a Bread Machine):
- Make ready Milk
- Make ready Strong bread flour
- Make ready Sugar
- Take Dry yeast
- Make ready Salt
- Get Butter
After trial and error, I succeeded with this regular milk sandwich bread. This sandwich bread stays forever fluffy. This is the BEST and easiest bread recipe ever! Since I’m using old bread machine set on medium crust-white bread, the first time I tried this, the bread fell.
Steps to make Fluffy Sandwich Bread with Milk (in a Bread Machine):
- Put the case for your bread maker on a scale and pour in the milk. Measure out the other ingredients and add them in. Set the dough either on the soft bread or golden brown setting, and let it make the dough.
- You can also make a low fat version. The bread will brown easily (especially with the chocolate version), so use the Sweet Bread setting if your machine has it.
- If you don’t take it out quickly, it will burn and become hard! If the crust and top burn too much, try taking the bread out 5 to 8 minutes before the baking course ends.
- Once it has cooled down, store in a bag so it doesn’t dry out. If possible, slice the bread when you need it. Don’t slice it all in the beginning.
- Marble Chocolate Version: At the mix call, add in 8 pieces of chocolate. According to the kind of chocolate bar and the timing, it might turn out as chocolate bread. I suppose it depends on your machine!
- Chocolate Sandwich Bread Substitute 20-30 of the 250 g of bread flour with cocoa powder. You can also use matcha, etc.
- Cheese Sandwich Bread Add in 1-4 slices of cheese. You can either do this at the mix call or at the beginning. The dough will rise really high! You can also add in cubed cheese at the end.
- Hot Sandwiches Chocolate Banana Cheese Sandwiches are the best!
- For a healthier version: Substitute soy milk for the milk, the sweetener for the sugar, reduce the salt to 2 g, and use 15 g of transfat free shortening for the grease.
- Flour 270 g: Milk 220 g, Bread flour 270 g, Sugar 32 g, Yeast 3.2 g, Salt 3.2 g, Butter 21 g.
- Flour 300 g: Milk 250 g, Bread flour 300 g, Sugar 36 g, Yeast 3.6 g, Salt 3.6 g, Butter 24 g.
- Flour 350 g: Milk 290 g, Bread flour 350 g, Sugar 42 g, Yeast 4.2 g, Salt 4.2 g, Butter 28 g.
- Is the Forever Fluffy Shaped Bread. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143948-always-soft-basic-bread-dough
- Lately I have been using a new Bread Machine. With the regular course, the dough rises too fast, creates a depression, and bakes too fast. Maybe I was putting in 38 g of sugar?
- Instead of salt, you can use 18 grams of shio-koji! It’s stays fluffy, and it seems like it’s even a bit sweeter this way.
- This is something that’s been a big hit lately. I’ve been using 100% veggie juice!! Half veggie juice and half soy milk is also just as good. I love it.
As you can see, this is a dairy-forward sandwich bread. The butter adds fat, which not only brings flavor to the loaf, it also makes for a soft, tender loaf of bread. How to Make Sandwich Bread in a Bread Machine. My bread machine is fairly fancy, if there’s such a thing for bread machines. It’s a Zojirushi and the thing works like a champ.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food fluffy sandwich bread with milk (in a bread machine) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com