Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, potato gratin muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Potato Gratin Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Potato Gratin Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook potato gratin muffins using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Gratin Muffins:
- Prepare 2 to 3 potatoes thinly sliced
- Make ready 1/2 cup of parmesan
- Make ready 1/4 cup of emmental cheese
- Prepare 1 green onion finely chopped
- Take 4 tbsp of butter
- Prepare 4 tbsp of flour
- Get 2 cup of milk
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic cut in half
- Take 1 tbsp of Dijon mustard
- Take 1/2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg
- Get 1 Salt & ground pepper to season
- Make ready 1 Butter to grease the muffin baking dish
Steps to make Potato Gratin Muffins:
- Preheat the oven to 190°F C. Grease the muffin baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium size pan melt the butter and add the garlic until its aroma becomes fragrant. Remove the garlic pieces.
- Add the flour and stir until mix is smooth and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Start adding milk slowly to the mix while constantly whisking to avoid clumping. Cook for approximately 5 minutes
- Remove from heat and add the cheeses, green onions, Dijon mustard and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Layer the potatoes in the muffin cups as if creating a flower with petals. Put a couple of potato slices in the bottom to create a base and place potato slices on the sides slightly passing the muffin cup border to get crispy edges.
- Place a little bit of sauce mix between layers to make sure the potatoes cook easily and cover with more sauce on the top.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes until golden.
- Let it set for 5 minutes before removing from the baking dish.
- Serve as a side dish with a variety of main dishes. I have served it with my baked crispy chicken (see recipe).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food potato gratin muffins recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com