Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, kneaded in a bread machine: brown sugar bread & brown sugar-kinako bread. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Read Expert Reviews & Find Best Sellers. Every Month We Help Millions Find the Best Bread Maker & More. Great recipe for Kneaded in a Bread Machine: Brown Sugar Bread & Brown Sugar-Kinako Bread.
Kneaded in a Bread Machine: Brown Sugar Bread & Brown Sugar-Kinako Bread is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Kneaded in a Bread Machine: Brown Sugar Bread & Brown Sugar-Kinako Bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kneaded in a bread machine: brown sugar bread & brown sugar-kinako bread using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kneaded in a Bread Machine: Brown Sugar Bread & Brown Sugar-Kinako Bread:
- Take 240 grams Strong bread flour
- Make ready 60 grams Cake flour
- Get 50 grams Brown sugar
- Prepare 4 grams Table salt
- Take 30 grams Margarine
- Take 5 grams Dry yeast
- Make ready 200 ml Milk
- Take [Brown Sugar & Kinako Bread]
- Prepare 240 grams Strong bread flour
- Take 40 grams Kinako
- Prepare 20 grams Cake flour
- Take 50 grams Brown sugar
- Take 4 grams Table salt
- Make ready 30 grams Margarine
- Take 5 grams Dry yeast
- Get 200 ml Milk
Fold in flour until the mixture is dry and holds together in large clumps. The streusel is now ready to fold into cakes and breads or crumble over top of baked goods. Brown Sugar Bread – The Perfect Treat. Brown Sugar Bread makes a delicious breakfast snack or dessert.
Instructions to make Kneaded in a Bread Machine: Brown Sugar Bread & Brown Sugar-Kinako Bread:
- [Preparations] Add all of the ingredients to the bread maker, knead it with the switch pump, and leave it up to the bread maker up until the first rising is done (It takes about an hour).
- Roll up into 12 equal parts (about 48g) or 10 equal parts (about 57g), and bench it for 15 minutes.
- [Shaping] Stretch out the dough to 15~18cm with a rolling pin, pass the tip through as if tying, and place the finished portion facing upwards.
- Line up the dough from Step 3 onto a cookie sheet covered in an oven sheet, cover with a wet cloth, and let rise for the second time at 40°C for 30 minutes.
- (Preheat the oven to 180°C) Coat the dough with milk (not listed) using a brush. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15~18 minutes.
- [Brown Sugar & Kinako Bread] Make Steps 1 and 2 in the same manner.
- Stretch out the dough to 10~12 cm, line up onto a sheet line with an oven sheet, cover with a wet cloth, and let rise a second time at 40°C for 30 minutes.
- (Preheat the oven to 180°C) Coat the dough with milk using a brush, and sprinkle with kinako soy flour. Bake in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes.
- Brown Sugar & Brown Sugar Syrup Bread: Exchange the 50g of brown sugar for 10g brown sugar + 40g brown sugar syrup, and it’s good to go! Adjust the ratio to suite your tastes.
- This is the kuromitsu (brown sugar syrup) I used. It cost just 105 yen for 100g and is made in Japan, not imported.
Serve it warm immediately after removing it from the oven or later in the week! It’s a homemade treat that tastes and feels special. Steve takes us seamlessly through all the steps of making this delicious cinnamon raisin bread. I know it sounds impossible to make bread without kneading the dough, but this whole wheat bread recipe is here to show you how and why it works. While normal bread dough needs to be kneaded to develop the gluten in the bread, this dough does it on its own.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kneaded in a bread machine: brown sugar bread & brown sugar-kinako bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com