Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, grilled chicken with pita bread. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Grilled chicken with pita bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Grilled chicken with pita bread is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
A mouth watering Grilled chicken shawarma with Lebanese style pita bread recipe for you. Make it and satisfy your cravings. #HappyCookingToYou Written. Grilled Chicken Pita Pockets wiht Pita Bread – delicious, quick, and easy meal made with grilled chicken, tomatoes, and spring mix.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have grilled chicken with pita bread using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Prepare Chicken Marination
- Take 1 full chicken cleaned
- Make ready 2 tbsp butter
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Make ready 2 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- Take 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Take To taste Salt
- Prepare Pita bread
- Make ready 2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Get 1 tbsp sugar
- Take to taste Salt
- Take 1 tsp baking powder
- Get 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
- Get 1/2 cup warm water
Repeat with remaining ingredients and arrange on a serving platter. Pita bread (I’ve shared my homemade pita bread recipe below, but store-bought is fine!) Brush grill grates lightly with oil and preheat grill over moderately high heat. Connect to Yummly to review this recipe. Learn to make a chicken pita sandwich.
Instructions to make Grilled chicken with pita bread:
- Marinate the chicken with mentioned ingredients for more than 4 hours.
- Bake it for 40-45 minutes @ 200 degree Celsius. Grilled chicken is ready!!!😃😃😃
- Mix the ingredients for pita bread and knead well to form a soft dough. Keep it covered for 2 hours. After 2 hours, u can see that the dough has been raised and soft.
- Take small balls and flatten it using a rolling pin. Heat the tawa, when hot, place it and flip on both sides to cook. Pita bread is ready!!!😃😃😃
A grilled chicken pita is the ultimate lunch or fast dinner. Add a Middle Eastern sauce for the perfect taste. Piping, soft pita with slices of marinated chicken breast and veggies make it the ultimate lunchtime meal. Pita bread is served at just about every meal in the. Make your own homemade chicken skewers with fluffy pita bread and creamy tzatziki sauce with this easy to follow Greek chicken souvlaki ( skewers For this traditional chicken souvlaki recipe, the chicken is first marinated to soak up all the wonderful Mediterranean flavours and then grilled to high.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food grilled chicken with pita bread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com