Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sarah’s simple shepherds pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Shepherd’s Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd’s Pie. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have sarah’s simple shepherds pie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Get spices
- Make ready 4 tbsp minced garlic from jar in water
- Take 2 tbsp dried chives
- Take 2 tbsp dried parsley
- Take 1 tsp cajun seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp dried basil flakes
- Prepare 2 tbsp onion flakes or 1/2 sauteed chopped onion
- Get 2 lb hamburger
- Take 6 cup mashed potatoes
- Get 1 can creamed corn
- Take 1 can corn
- Get 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- Take 2 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
Helping Busy Moms Take Back Their Lives! Keyword Crockpot Beef Shepherds Pie Recipe. Shepherds pie is one of my favorite comfort foods. Your recipe looks simple and fabulous!
Instructions to make Sarah’s Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Cook mashed potatoes as directed or make your own. Add half of the spices to potatoes.
- Brown hamburger with half of the spices. Drain grease from pan
- Preheat oven to 400
- Mix the gravy packet with one cup of cold water. Then add to pan with drained hamburger on medium/high heat mix well and simmer until it thickens. Stirring constantly.
- Add hamburger to 9×13 baking dish
- Pour creamed corn on top of hamburger
- Pour corn on top of creamed corn.
- Spoon mashed potatoes on top of corn mixture. Smooth with a spatula or spoon. Make sure to completely cover mixture with potatoes.
- Bake for 25 minutes pull from oven and sprinkle cheese across top. Place back in oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool about 10 minutes before serving.
This simple Shepherd’s Pie recipe not only tastes delicious, but it’s classic British comfort food. Try it, it’s a major crowd pleaser! Simple Shepherd’s Pie is a recipe that you will make over and over because it is so delicious. It can be made ahead of time, frozen and is a perfect comfort food and. This Simple Shepherd’s Pie recipe is a great version of a favorite Scottish dish that uses lean ground beef but creates the same full, hearty flavor you love.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sarah’s simple shepherds pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com