Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, simple jabara cucumber namul for bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Simple Jabara Cucumber Namul for Bento is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Simple Jabara Cucumber Namul for Bento is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook simple jabara cucumber namul for bento using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Jabara Cucumber Namul for Bento:
- Take 2 Cucumbers
- Take 1 Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 less than 1 teaspoon Black or white sesame seeds (roasted)
Steps to make Simple Jabara Cucumber Namul for Bento:
- Make shallow cuts on the surface of the cucumbers while rolling, flip over, and do the same on the other side (this is the jabara-style cut that looks like a snake).
- Cut 1.5~2 cm wide slices, put the cucumbers in a plastic bag, add the salt and mix well. Add the sesame oil and seeds and mix well.
- “One-Egg Thick Tamagoyaki” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143395-thick-tamagoyaki-with-just-1-egg
- “Teriyaki Pork Breast Bento” – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/143408-tri-colored-bento-with-teriyaki-chicken
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food simple jabara cucumber namul for bento recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com