Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ginger teriyaki soboro rice bowl. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Ginger Teriyaki Soboro Rice Bowl is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Ginger Teriyaki Soboro Rice Bowl is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have ginger teriyaki soboro rice bowl using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ginger Teriyaki Soboro Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 200 grams Minced chicken thigh
- Prepare 100 grams Maitake mushrooms (or shimeji mushrooms)
- Make ready A
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp Hon-mirin
- Take 1 tbsp Grated ginger
- Take 1 Vegetable oil
- Get 2 bowls Hot cooked rice
- Prepare 2 Soft poached egg
Instructions to make Ginger Teriyaki Soboro Rice Bowl:
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and cook the minced chicken until crumbly. Shred the mushrooms, add to the pan with the A ingredients and cook until the sauce has reduced.
- Serve the rice in bowls and top with the chicken soboro. Crack the soft poached egg on top.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food ginger teriyaki soboro rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com