Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, arabic basbousa cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arabic basbousa cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Arabic basbousa cake is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Basbousa Cake ، Semolina Coconut Rava Cake Recipe بسبوسه کیک نارگیلی. Arabic Dessert Basbousa Recipe Without Egg This Eid Make Harissa Dessert with Simple Easy Recipe.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arabic basbousa cake using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Arabic basbousa cake:
- Make ready Derh cup souji
- Get Adha cup maida
- Take 2 cup sugar
- Make ready Half tbps baking soda
- Take 1 cup yoghurt
- Take Half tbsp baking powder
- Make ready 1 cup oil
- Get 3 eggs
- Get Zarde ka 1chutki
Basbousa is an Arabic sweet made with semolina. This is usually made during all special occasions and festivals, especially during the holy month of Ramadan. This is an easy to make dish and detailed. Basbousa, an Egyptian semolina cake with yogurt is one of the best Egyptian desserts that comes out fairly quick.
Instructions to make Arabic basbousa cake:
- Oven adha ghanta free heat krlen
- Derh cup sugar ki pees Lein
- Andha cheeni or oil beeter ke helps se khub mix krenn
- Derh cup souji or adha cup maida add Karein
- 1cup yourget baking soda or baking powder or zarde ka rang Dal kar khub mix karein
- Iske bd jis sanche m bana ho ise oil se grease krlen
- Is ke bd pure method ko snche m dlden
- Or pre heat ke oven m bake Karein
- 20 see 25min take bake hne dein
- Bake hojai tou ise nkal Lein
- Ek patili m bachi hue cheeni or Pani Dal kar sheera tyar krlen
- Or gram gram sheera cake par dlen
- Or cake tyar he
Verbally in Arabic we can call our loved ones “basbousa”, I sometimes call my little kid. Basbousa (also namoura, revani, hareseh and other names) is a traditional Middle Eastern sweet cake that originated in Egypt and Lebanon although it is also popular in other countries. This Egyptian recipe for sweet semolina cake is incredibly easy to make. It’s topped with a delicious rosewater and lemon syrup. Basbousa is a traditional Middle Eastern sweet cake.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food arabic basbousa cake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com