Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, asian teriyaki lettuce wraps. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Delicious and bursting with flavor, Asian lettuce wraps are a great idea for entertaining or a family style meal. Each person can build their own fresh, delicious wrap. Thank you for the freshing recipe!
Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian teriyaki lettuce wraps using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps:
- Get boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Prepare mushrooms
- Make ready water chestnuts (drained)
- Prepare ground ginger
- Make ready rice vinegar
- Make ready low sodium teriyaki sauce
- Make ready low sodium soy sauce
- Take garlic powder
- Get green onions
- Prepare shredded carrots
- Get sliced almonds
- Get pure sesame seed oil (divided)
- Make ready romain hearts lettuce
There are a few ingredients which start as. Season ground turkey with hoisin and teriyaki sauces and serve in lettuce cups for a crisp and colorful Asian-style entrée. Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps are packed with intense flavor that is almost too addicting to put down. Every bite has tender meat, crunchy veggies and a soft bib of lettuce to cover it all in a healthy combination.
Steps to make Asian teriyaki lettuce wraps:
- Heat 1tablespoon of sesame seed oil in skillet
- Add chicken and cook for 3minutes or until Brown
- Add water chestnuts and mushrooms and ginger to chicken mixture, stir and let cook for another 5minutes or until chicken is no longer pink
- Add rice vinegar, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, garlic powder remainder of sesame seed oil and crushed red pepper to mixture and stir while still heating on fire
- Top mixture with carrots,onions and almonds
- Spoon onto romain hearts and enjoy
I like to serve the turkey mixture family-style with lettuce leaves and brown basmati rice. Everyone assembles their own lettuce wraps. Add finely sliced chicken breast and chopped water-chestnuts. Lay out the lettuce leaves, divide meat evenly on leaves and top with shredded carrots. These Asian Lettuce Wraps are made with savory ground turkey or chicken and crunchy veggies Asian Lettuce Wraps.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food asian teriyaki lettuce wraps recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com