Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, blue cheese cake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Come See our Unique Cake Gifts! Check out our new Mini Cake Explosion Boxes and Mini Cake Variety Packs Browse For Yummy & Hassle-Free Cake & Cupcake Recipes From Kraft®. All Reviews for Blue Cheese Cake – of Reviews.
Blue Cheese Cake is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Blue Cheese Cake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook blue cheese cake using 17 ingredients and 25 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Make ready Cake
- Prepare 300 g (10.58 oz) Cream cheese
- Take 150 g (5.29 oz) Blue Cheese
- Get 50 g (1.76 oz) Cake flour
- Prepare 120 ml (4.05 fl oz) Acacia honey
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Make ready 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) Heavy cream
- Prepare 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) Lemon juice
- Prepare 10 ml (0.33 fl oz) White rum
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) Raisins
- Get Toppings
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) Cream cheese
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) Blue cheese
- Make ready 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) Acacia honey
- Prepare 50 g (1.76 oz) Raisins
- Make ready 50 g (1.76 oz) Walnuts
- Get to taste Acacia honey *for drizzle
Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Place pan on a baking sheet. Place the cream cheese, blue cheese, spreadable cheese, sour cream, eggs, milk, sherry and pepper in a blender; cover and process until blended. Remove springform pan from water bath.
Instructions to make Blue Cheese Cake:
- Cream cheese & blue cheese at room temperature and knead well with a spatula.
- Add cake flour and knead well.
- Add acacia honey and mix well. * This acacia honey, Mielizia from Italy is highly recommended!
- Make beaten eggs, add to the cake mixture, and then mix well.
- Add heavy cream and mix well.
- Add lemon juice.
- Add white rum and mix well.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)
- Pour the 1/3 cake mixture into the baking tray.
- Place raisins on it.
- Pour the left 2/3 cake mixture into the baking tray.
- Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even.
- Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking.
- Place foil over the trays.
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins, remove the foil, and then bake again another 25 mins.
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake, it’s easy to break.
- Initially so fluffy with air, but becomes tighter as it cools.
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator to chill. Next day the taste become even richer!
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese in a container. Add acacia honey and mix lightly. Put in the refrigerator to chill.
- Slice a piece of cake and put on a plate.
- Put cream cheese & blue cheese mixture on it.
- Put some raisins & walnuts on it.
- Drizzle some acacia honey over the cake and serve!
- Also good! – – Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce → Recipe ID : 13303986
- Also good! – – Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce → Recipe ID : 13304223
Add the cream cheese, crème fraîche, cream, garlic, chives, basil, salt and a good grind of black pepper to the leeks. Mix well to form a smooth paste. Gently fold in the blue cheese and eggs. Add the sour cream, and beat until just combined. Turn off oven; keep door closed.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food blue cheese cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com