Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, asparagus butter takikomi gohan. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have asparagus butter takikomi gohan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan:
- Take Asparagus *trimmed, cut into 1-2cm pieces
- Take (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Take Onion *finely Chopped
- Take Chicken Stock *OR Vegetable Stock
- Prepare Garlic *finely chopped
- Take Butter *cut into small cubes
- Get Salt *add more or less depending on the saltiness of the stock
- Make ready Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few times until water flows through clear. *Note: I do this always, but it it up to you.
- Drain the rice and place into the cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, Garlic and Onion, and lightly stir. Season with Salt and Pepper. Spread Asparagus and Butter over the rice. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- Enjoy as a side dish. You can serve with Lemon wedges and Parmesan Cheese, OR drizzle some Soy Sauce over when you eat.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food asparagus butter takikomi gohan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com