Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
After testing various methods for making Pulled Pork, this is my favorite way to cook it. We make a batch in the crockpot every week. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork is incredibly easy to make and wonderful to have on hand to add protein to meals.
Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- Make ready 5 lbs Pork Shoulder
- Get 40 oz bottle favorite barbecue sauce
- Take Juice from 2 lemons
- Prepare 1/2-3/4 cup Brown sugar – to taste
- Take Chopped Onion – Optional
- Prepare Buns of choice
- Make ready Halve the ingredients if you’re making it for yourself or 2-3 people. This recipe is doubled for approximately 5-6 people
Let me show you how to make it happen… I used a Pork Sirloin Tip Roast because they have less fat, but a Pork Loin or Butt Roast would work as well. Also, I have made it with both Root Beer and Dr. This simple crock pot pulled pork recipe is so easy to throw together but tastes like something from a BBQ restaurant. The bbq pulled pork seriously falls apart when it’s done cooking.
Steps to make Crock Pot BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches:
- Slice Pork into quarters, place into crock pot & cook low 10-12 hours or on High 6-7 hours. You do not need to add water. It will produce its own juices. Turn over every so often to avoid burning.
- Drain excess juice from crock & shred roast into fine pieces. Mix in the barbecue sauce of choice, juice from the lemons & about 1/2 – 3/4 cup of brown sugar. You can also add a some chopped onion if you’d like. Cook an additional 2 hours on low or 1 hour on high.
- Serve on buns of choice with pickles, baked beans, potato salad, chips or whatever your heart desires. Enjoy!
I love easy dinner recipes I can throw in my slow cooker and this is one of my all-time favorites. This is some of the best pulled pork I’ve had in a long time, and it also doesn’t include any highly processed ingredients. Now, you know it’s good pulled pork when you don’t reach for your favorite BBQ sauce. Serve these spice-rubbed Crockpot BBQ Pulled Pork sandwiches with a delicious sweet honey chipotle sauce and a simple coleslaw. It also makes your home smell incredible while allowing you to stay in the air conditioning all day long! (*Crock pot is the trademarked brand of slow cooker made by.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crock pot bbq pulled pork sandwiches recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com