Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, broad bean hummus. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Broad Bean Hummus is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Broad Bean Hummus is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook broad bean hummus using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Broad Bean Hummus:
- Prepare broad beans- split and beans removed
- Make ready on chickpeas in water
- Get tahini
- Take garlic
- Prepare Juice of 1 lemon
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Olive oil
- Make ready Paprika
Steps to make Broad Bean Hummus:
- Boil a saucepan of water.
- Pod all the beans and boil in the water for 5 minutes. Drain
- In a food processor throw in the cooked beans, drained chickpeas, garlic, lemon, tahini and 6 tbsp water.
- Blend until smooth. Salt to taste.
- Spoon into serving bowl, smooth over. Sprinkle with paprika and a generous glug of olive oil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broad bean hummus recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com