Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, masala tamatar sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Masala Tamatar Sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Masala Tamatar Sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook masala tamatar sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Tamatar Sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian:
- Prepare 5 large red tomatoes, diced
- Make ready 1 hot green chili, seeded (optional)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- Prepare 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp brown sugar or jaggery
- Prepare 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 4 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- Make ready 2 tbsp dried parsley flakes
- Prepare 1/2 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- Take 3/4 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Make ready 3 tbsp chopped blanched almonds
Instructions to make Masala Tamatar Sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian:
- In a blender or food processsor add half the tomatoes, all the almonds, stock, green chilis, cumin, ginger, brown sugar, salt and parsley.
- Process until smooth.
- Heat oil or ghee in a 3 quart pot.
- Add processed tomato to pot and stir and cook on medium high heat for 10 min.
- Stir in rest of tomatoes and tomato paste. Reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook semi covered for 15 min..
- Stir remove lid and cook another 15 min or until thickened. If you want it thicker wisk in another tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Remove from heat and keep hot. Wisk in garam masala just before serving.
- Transfer to serving dish and enjoy!
- Perfect for serving with kofta or just about any fried appetizer. – – https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/345003-louki-kofta-indian-zucchini-balls-with-vegetarian-instructions
- Recipe adapted from the art of indian vegetarian cooking by: yamuna devi
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food masala tamatar sas ( indian seasoned tomato gravy ) vegetarian recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com