Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, for osechi and bentos beef and burdock root yawatamaki rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Osechi and Bentos Beef and Burdock Root Yawatamaki Rolls is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. For Osechi and Bentos Beef and Burdock Root Yawatamaki Rolls is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have for osechi and bentos beef and burdock root yawatamaki rolls using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make For Osechi and Bentos Beef and Burdock Root Yawatamaki Rolls:
- Take 10 slice Thinly sliced beef
- Get 1 to 1 1/2 Burdock root
- Get 1 tbsp Cake flour
- Make ready Seasonings A
- Prepare 1 tbsp Dashi broth (water and powdered dashi stock is OK)
- Get 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp Mirin
- Make ready Flavoring ingredients B:
- Make ready 100 ml Dashi broth (Water and powdered dashi stock is OK)
- Get 4 tbsp Soy sauce
- Make ready 3 tbsp Mirin
- Prepare 3 tbsp Raw cane sugar
- Take 2 tbsp Sake
- Prepare 1 dash Salt
Instructions to make For Osechi and Bentos Beef and Burdock Root Yawatamaki Rolls:
- Peel the skin off the burdock root, cut to 12 cm long and then cut into 4ths or 8ths lengthwise. Place on plastic wrap, sprinkle with the A seasonings, and microwave for 2~3 minutes.
- Gently spread out the sliced beef and place several sticks of burdock root from step 1 in 2 slices of beef, and roll it up properly. Optional: coat the overlap with flour.
- Place the rolls from step two in a frying pan with the overlaps facing down and brown, add the B seasonings, coat well, and simmer for several minutes.
- Cut it how you like after it has cooled (cutting diagonally is also nice), and it is done . Please feel free to add shichimi spice if you like .
- I added it into my 2013 osechi box ..
- Theis for colorful chicken.
- Noshishima made simply in a frying pan.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food for osechi and bentos beef and burdock root yawatamaki rolls recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com