Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, delicious beef stew. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Convenient same-day delivery when you want it. Get your favorite food & products delivered in the same day. Free Crock Pot Recipes From Kraft® Foods.
Delicious beef stew is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Delicious beef stew is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have delicious beef stew using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Delicious beef stew:
- Get 1.5 kg stewing beef
- Take 1 packet diced bacon
- Make ready 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Take 1 onion
- Prepare 3 celery stalks
- Make ready 3 carrots
- Take 100 g cherry tomatoes
- Take 5 cloves garlic
- Make ready 1 can butterbeans
- Take 500 ml red wine (I used Merlot)
- Take 750 ml beef stock
- Get 2 tablespoons corn flour
- Prepare 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- Take 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves
- Make ready 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- Get 3 bay leaves
Keep this recipe in your back pocket! Crock Pot Beef Stew Recipe Beef Stew in the Crock Pot. Crock pots/slow cookers are meant for beef stew. Beef stew will thicken a bit naturally thanks to the starches in the potatoes and the dredging of the beef, but I always like to thicken it a little bit more.
Instructions to make Delicious beef stew:
- Fry bacon bits until crispy. Add to slow cooker.
- Season beef with salt and pepper and brown in a pan with some olive oil before adding to slow cooker.
- Chop carrots, celery, onion, tomatoes and garlic and add to slow cooker.
- Mix corn flour with a bit of water. Add to slow cooker, together with the wine, beef stock, herbs and tomato paste.
- Cook on high for about 4 hours, before adding the drained butter beans (do not add them at the beginning, otherwise they break up too much). Remove meat and break up into smaller pieces before returning it to the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for an additional 2-4 hours and serve with mashed potatoes. 👏🏼
Stew can be thickened by giving the vegetables a quick mash or you can use either flour or cornstarch. This classic beef stew recipe is so easy to make with tender fall apart beef and hearty vegetables. A meal the entire family will love. Substitute,d a half cup of red wine (merlot) for some of the liquid. It smelled so good when I left that I went back to the store and bought more stew beef and made a second batch for my wife and I! it was delicious!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food delicious beef stew recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com