Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, kabuli chana kabab in pita bread. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chickpeas are a very healthy food. They are high in vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein. Kabuli Chana Kabab is very healthy & easy recipe to make in evening snacks.
Kabuli chana kabab in pita bread is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Kabuli chana kabab in pita bread is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook kabuli chana kabab in pita bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabuli chana kabab in pita bread:
- Get 1/2 cup boiled white chana
- Take 1/2 cup boiled beetroot
- Get 1 chopped onion
- Prepare 5 cloves garlic
- Get 3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp roasted zeera
- Make ready 1 tbsp suji/besan
- Take 1 sliced onion
- Prepare 1 julian carrot
- Take 1 julian capsicum
- Make ready 1 tsp lemon juice
My kids did not like pulses but I make sure that they get all. Roll the shaped kababs one by one in the bread crumbs and keep aside for shallow frying. Kabuli and desi are the two main varieties of chickpeas, and when split, desi chickpeas are known as Chana Dal. The kabuli chickpeas are the type most commonly found in American supermarkets.
Instructions to make Kabuli chana kabab in pita bread:
- FALAFAL** ARABIC DISH – – Made the falafels in appe pan..
- Recipe..take 1/2 cup boiled kabuli chana, Grind with 1/2 medium chopped beetroot, chopped onion, garlic,roasted cumin, coriander make a coarse paste.
- Add 1tbsp flour or suji or besan
- Mix well & make balls, Shallow fry till crisp – Or heat appe pan.
- Add few drops of oil,Add the balls,Cover &cook on low heat till cooked through for approx 5 min. By flipping frequently..
- For the dip – – Hummus – – Kabuli chana,garlic clove,lemon juice,olive oil,salt blend it till smooth paste dip ready.
- Take pita bread cut into half add onion,carrot,capsicum,kabab and hummus. Enjoy.
Here are some other chickpea products you may find in stores Remove the hot tray from the oven, dust with flour and place the pitta breads on it. You may have to cook them in batches. Spicy Chola /Kabuli chana/Garbanzo beans also known as chickpea dish prepared with all spices. It is simple, delicious and easy to cook. Learn how to make Chana masala at home.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food kabuli chana kabab in pita bread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com