Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, makkuro kurosuke bento (lunch). It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch) is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook makkuro kurosuke bento (lunch) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch):
- Prepare 2 cups Steamed Rice
- Take 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 Sheet Dried Seaweed
- Take 1 piece Sliced Cheese
- Prepare Broccori
- Take Cherry Tomatos
Steps to make Makkuro Kurosuke Bento (Lunch):
- Make rice balls, salt slightly on outside
- Wrap with Nori (Dried seaweed sheet)
- Cut cheese slice into small circles
- Cut small line, circles from Nori sheet to make faces.
- Add any side dishes such as vegetable, eggs, chicken nuggets etc.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food makkuro kurosuke bento (lunch) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com