Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sweet chirashi sushi with skipjack tuna (bonito) and avocado. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet Chirashi Sushi with Skipjack Tuna (Bonito) and Avocado is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Sweet Chirashi Sushi with Skipjack Tuna (Bonito) and Avocado is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet chirashi sushi with skipjack tuna (bonito) and avocado using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Chirashi Sushi with Skipjack Tuna (Bonito) and Avocado:
- Get 2 servings Skipjack tuna (bonito) sashimi
- Prepare 1 Avocado
- Make ready 1 small Sweet onion
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp ★ Black vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ★Soy sauce
- Make ready 2 bowls Cooked sushi rice
- Prepare 10 leaves Shiso leaves
Steps to make Sweet Chirashi Sushi with Skipjack Tuna (Bonito) and Avocado:
- In a bowl, combine the bonito cut into large bite sized squares with 1 tablespoon of soy sauce (not listed), and let soak for about 10 minutes to flavor.
- Finely chop the spring onions, add ★, and microwave for 1 1/2 minutes to get rid of the salty flavor. This much water will come out as shown in the photo.
- Cut the avocado into large bite-sized pieces, and lightly toss with the bonito from Step 1. (This will help break up the avocado, and soak up the soy sauce juices).
- In a sushi rice tub, combine the cooked rice with the onion juice from Step 2, and mix it together thoroughly as if cutting. Once it has all mixed together, add in the Step 3 avocados, and gently mix together so that it all spreads evenly throughout.
- Top with lots of shredded shiso leaves and enjoy!
- You can also make hand rolls with this!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food sweet chirashi sushi with skipjack tuna (bonito) and avocado recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com