Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, yakitori don. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Yakitori Don is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Yakitori Don is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook yakitori don using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Yakitori Don:
- Prepare 300 g Chicken Fillets *Today I used Thigh Fillets
- Make ready Salt & White Pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- Make ready 1 teaspoon grated Ginger OR Garlic *optional
- Prepare 4 thick Spring Onions *use white & lighter colour parts, cut 3cm in length
- Take 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- Get Oil for cooking
- Prepare Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix)
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Sugar
Instructions to make Yakitori Don:
- Cut Chicken into bite size pieces and place in a bowl. Add Sake, Salt and Pepper, massage and set aside for 10 minutes. You may wish to add some grated Ginger OR Garlic.
- In a small bowl, combine ‘Tare’ Sauce ingredients.
- Heat a small amount of Oil in a frying pan over medium to low heat, place Chicken and Spring Onion, and cook for 5 minutes (2-3 minutes for Breast Fillet), and DO NOT stir.
- Once the bottom is brown, turn them over and cook 5 minutes (2-3 minutes for Breast Fillet), again DO NOT stir.
- When Chicken is cooked, pour the ‘Tare’ Sauce over and combine, and that’s it!
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and cover it with Chicken and Spring Onion, and drizzle with the sauce. Sprinkle with Shichimi (Japanese Chilli Spice Mix) and enjoy.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food yakitori don recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com