Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sweet and salty kabocha squash for your bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sweet and Salty Kabocha Squash For Your Bento is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Sweet and Salty Kabocha Squash For Your Bento is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook sweet and salty kabocha squash for your bento using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet and Salty Kabocha Squash For Your Bento:
- Make ready 100 grams Kabocha squash
- Prepare 1 tbsp Katakuriko
- Prepare A
- Make ready 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Get 2 tsp Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Water
- Take 1 Roasted sesame seeds
Steps to make Sweet and Salty Kabocha Squash For Your Bento:
- If you prefer, remove the skin of the kabocha. Cut thinly, and coat in katakuriko. I dredged them on the cutting board, not in a plastic bag. Combine the A ingredients.
- Pour a generous amount of oil in a pan, and shallow-fry the kabocha slices from Step 1.
- Remove the kabocha from the pan, remove excess oil from the pan, then heat combined A ingredients. Heat the pan, add kabocha slices from Step 2, then simmer.
- Remove from heat, sprinkle with sesame seeds, then serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet and salty kabocha squash for your bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com