Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, japanese hiroshima okonomiyaki pancake. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Japanese Hiroshima Okonomiyaki Pancake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Japanese Hiroshima Okonomiyaki Pancake is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have japanese hiroshima okonomiyaki pancake using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Japanese Hiroshima Okonomiyaki Pancake:
- Get flour
- Take water
- Take much shredded cabbage
- Prepare Tempra flake, chopped Tempra or fried onion
- Make ready thinly sliced pork
- Get bonito flake
- Take egg
- Make ready Chopped green onion
- Make ready Ramen noodle or Udon noodle or steamed Yakisoba noodle
- Get Nori
- Prepare okonomiyaki sauce or your favorite sauce
- Make ready mayonnaise
Steps to make Japanese Hiroshima Okonomiyaki Pancake:
- Boil Ramen noodle. I use frozen Tempra so I chopped it small.
- I used two frying pan. First make thin crape and sprinkle bonito flake. Put much cabbage, spring onion, Tempra flakes (fried onion is also tasty) and sliced pork (you can put seafood on this steps). Besides start frying noodles in the other pan.
- Season noodle with Tonkatsu sauce or your favorite sauce. Pour crape batter on top.
- Using 2 spatulas turn Okonomiyaki over and cook for 5 minutes until crispy.
- When the okonomiyaki cooked, put it on the noodles using 2 spatulas.
- Crack egg on other pan and fry egg thinly. Then lift okonomiyaki and place it on egg while the egg is soft.
- Fry both side again until crispy.
- Sprinkle Tonkatsu sauce and mayonnaise, Nori or bonito flake.
- 😉 Today’s dinner 🇯🇵enjoy 👍If you have Hiroshima okonomiyaki sauce, it’s the best!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food japanese hiroshima okonomiyaki pancake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com