Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cuban sliders. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
These Cuban sliders are loaded with ham, swiss cheese, and dill pickles, topped with a dijon mustard onion spread! Super easy to make and definitely a crowd pleaser!! Cuban slider (Trachemys decussata), is a species of turtle.
Cuban Sliders is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Cuban Sliders is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cuban sliders using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cuban Sliders:
- Make ready Hawaiian dinner rolls
- Prepare deli shaved Black Forest ham
- Take roast pork (see my Super Easy Roasted Pork recipe)
- Take provolone cheese
- Get yellow mustard (or Dijon if you like)
- Take Dill pickle chips
- Prepare Spreadable butter
The key here is to crisp the bread by. Cuban Sliders are really easy to make! It all about layering the ham, pork, and cheese, mustard and pickles. The part that makes these sliders stand out above your average sliders are the seasonings.
Instructions to make Cuban Sliders:
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a serrated knife, slice the dinner rolls horizontally. Spread however much mustard you want onto each top and bottom.
- Build the sliders in this order: slice of roast pork, slice of cheese, slice of ham and 3 pickles on top. Butter the top of each one.
- Arrange the sliders in a packet made out of aluminum foil and place onto a baking sheet. (I did 4 packets of 3 each.)
- Bake for 5 minutes then flip them over and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve with French fries and enjoy!!
These Keto Cuban Sliders are packed with ham, pulled pork, mustard, cheese, and pickles! These are great for game day or anytime you need a tasty low-carb appetizer or fun sandwich! These mini Cuban sliders are the perfect party food. Make a big batch, warm them in the oven and voilà, you’re feeding a crowd. Cuban Sliders (Instant Pot Recipe) — The Sunny Palate.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food cuban sliders recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com