Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, gyudon beef – yoshinoya wannabe. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
For Yoshinoya’s gyudon, onion and thinly sliced beef are simmered in dashi broth and other seasonings. Every household makes gyudon slightly different, so you can choose whichever style you prefer. Quick & Easy Yoshinoya Beef Bowl Recipe.
Gyudon beef – Yoshinoya wannabe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Gyudon beef – Yoshinoya wannabe is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook gyudon beef – yoshinoya wannabe using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Gyudon beef – Yoshinoya wannabe:
- Make ready Sauce:
- Take 1 sachet Dashi
- Take 2 teaspoon mirin
- Get 2 teaspoon sugar
- Prepare 2 tablespoon sukiyaki sauce
- Take Sauté:
- Take Thin sliced beef with fats
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Get Cooking oil
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Make ready Garnish:
- Get Ginger
- Get Red chili
- Make ready Spring onion
- Make ready Lots and lots of rice
Gyudon is the iconic Japanese beef bowl. It was one of my favorite budget meals as an exchange student in Tokyo. Japanese Beef bowl (Gyū-don) is a popular one-bowl dish that consists of a bowl of rice topped with thinly sliced beef and onions simmered in sweet There are various websites that rank gyū-don fast food restaurants by popularity, but many sites indicate that Yoshinoya is the most popular restaurant. Japanese noodles in hot flavorful broth topped with gyudon beef, boiled egg, corn kernels and onion leeks.
Steps to make Gyudon beef – Yoshinoya wannabe:
- Mix all the sauce: Dashi, mirin, sugar, sukiyaki sauce. You can use a little bit of dry wine for a little zing but since i’m pregnant i skipped the booze
- Heat the oil. Add onion, we just want to soften them. Add the beef until cooked thoroughly.
- Pour the mixed sauce into the pan until fragrant. Add some water and correct taste with salt and pepper
- Let it simmer for about 5-10 minutes. Low heat. I like to leave enough soup to pour over my rice. In this step i might boil an egg or two depending how hungry i am
- Serve over warm rice. Garnish with ginger, spring onions, chili, whatever you like
I didn’t limit it to the three places in the title. Gyudon (Japanese Simmered Beef and Rice Bowls). Japanese Gyudon, thinly sliced fatty beef cooked in a slightly sweet mixture of mirin and soy sauce served over rice. Home Recipes Beef Gyudon (Japanese Beef & Rice Bowls). Yoshinoya (吉野家) is the largest chain among gyūdon restaurants.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food gyudon beef – yoshinoya wannabe recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com