Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Convenient delivery when you want it. Get groceries, electronics, toys & more delivered. This cookie gets its name from the West Coast Trail on Vancouver Island.
Oatmeal Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Oatmeal Cookies is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup instant oatmeal
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- Make ready 1/3 cup melted butter
- Take 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Take 2 eggs
- Get 1 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- Prepare 1 tsp baking soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp baking powder
Cool: Let cool on baking sheet for a few minutes then. Add the eggs and vanilla extract, and beat well. Whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. Add to sugar and egg mixture and mix well.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Cookies:
- Mix oatmeal, flour, baking soda, baking powder in a bowl. You can also add the choco chips here if you intend to make choco chip oatmeal cookies.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Then mix in the sugars, oil, melted butter, cinnamon, and vanilla. If you are using unsalted butter, add a pinch to this step.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients bowl. Mix well.
- It will be so sticky. Once it can form to a ball, you can stop mixing.
- Set a tray with baking paper. Scoop some dough and array your cookies. With wet fingers, press the cookies to make perfect flat round cookies. You can top some chocochips on this step if you opt to “cheat” those chips. 😁
- Put the trays with cookies into the ref. While the cookies are in the refrigerator, preheat your oven to 200°C.
- Put your tray into the oven and lower your temperature to 180°C. Cook for 8-10 minutes or take out when sides are starting to brown.
Beat in the eggs, honey and vanilla. Lightly grease (or line with parchment) two baking sheets, light-colored preferred. Beat together the butter, shortening, sugars, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt, and vinegar until fairly smooth; a few tiny bits of butter may still show. Oatmeal cookies may appear nutritious compared to other decadent treats, but they still pack plenty of calories. If you are calorie-conscious, check out these healthy cookie recipes.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food oatmeal cookies recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com