Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, falafel with pitta bread and hummus. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish or a dip made of ground chickpeas, tahini (sesame seed paste), lemon juice, and garlic, and often olive oil. Falafel, an all-time favorite Lebanese dish.
Falafel with pitta bread and hummus is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Falafel with pitta bread and hummus is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook falafel with pitta bread and hummus using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Falafel with pitta bread and hummus:
- Get For falafel:
- Take 2 cup soyabean soaked
- Get 1/2 tbsp crushed coriander seeds
- Get 1 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 2 green chillies
- Get As per taste salt
- Make ready 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Prepare 1 tbsp rice flour
- Make ready 1 lemon juice
- Take Oil for frying
- Take For hummus:
- Prepare 1 cup kabuli chana boiled
- Take 3 glove garlic
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Take 1/2 lemon juice
- Get 2 tbspn sesame roasted and powdered
- Make ready 1/4 cup olive oil
- Prepare As per taste salt
- Take For pitta bread:
- Get 2 cup maida
- Get 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp sugar powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp oil
- Make ready 2 tsp yeast
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
In each pita pocket, place the chopped lettuce, tomato, onion, falafel, spread hummus. This is taste snack recipe prepared with aroma of that particular pita bread stuffed with falafel. In Arabic the word hummus is used to describe a dish. Hummus with Pita Bread-Mummy Ka Magic.
Steps to make Falafel with pitta bread and hummus:
- For falafel wash and soak soyabean overnight then squeeze the excess water and add in mixer jar grind with garlic, green chilli and salt transfer in mixing bowl add all the ingredients mention and mix well. In a pan heat oil and add small small batches like kebab and fry till golden brown and it’s ready to serve.
- For hummus: in a mixer jar add boiled chana, garlic, lemon juice, cumin powder, sesame powder(roasted sesame and make powder), salt blend for a while then add olive oil and blend till smooth texture..
- For pitta bread: in 1cup warm water add yeast and mix well keep aside for 10min in a a mixing bowl add maida, wheat flour, salt, sugar, oil mix well then add yeast mixture mix well and keep kneading for 5min till it’s well combine you might require few tbsp of maida for kneading.. For puffing in a bowl add oil place the dough and cover it and rest for 2hrs once it is double the size it’s ready to roll
- Roll like a chapati, and in a hot skillet let it cook till puffs both side. Cut from middle and serve hot..
Hummus With Pita Bread – Easy to Make Homemade Dip – Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal. Hummus served with pita bread. lavash or pita bread. two falafel on the wooden plate. Arabian dish fried balls of chickpeas or hummus. spicy dish. More stock photos from Margouillat’s portfolio. Staying true to authentic baking methods, these flatbreads are made with the finest ingredients using traditional baking methods.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food falafel with pitta bread and hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com