Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, luqaimat famous arabic dessert by pam(my version)…. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)… is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)… is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have luqaimat famous arabic dessert by pam(my version)… using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)…:
- Take 2 cup AP flour
- Make ready 1 tsp powdered milk
- Prepare 1 tsp custard
- Get 1 tbsp yeast
- Prepare 1 pinch salt and sugar
- Take 2 egg
- Prepare 2 cup warm water or more
- Take extra…
- Make ready 1 dates dip or syrup
- Make ready 1 liter cooking oil(its a deep fry)
Steps to make Luqaimat Famous Arabic Dessert by Pam(my version)…:
- sift all the dry ingredients…pour in a mixing bowl adding the egg and 1 cup of water.using a ballon wisk mix it untill well incorporated or untill you reach the batter like pancake batter(you can add more warm water if the batter is too thick or flour if too loose…thts why i write 2 cups of warm water)..
- cover and place in a warm place and wait untill double its bulk.
- in medium fire heat the oil(its deep fry)while heating the oil mix the batter again…when the oil gets hot using your hands drop batter like round bite size or u can use spoon to drop it.
- with constant stirring (to prevent from burning)cook it like 1 min or untill like golden brown.drain on papper towel.repeat the same procedure to the rest of the batter.
- serve hot and drizzled dates dip or syrup.enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food luqaimat famous arabic dessert by pam(my version)… recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com