Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, asparagus butter takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asparagus butter takikomi gohan using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan:
- Take 200 g Asparagus *trimmed, cut into 1-2cm pieces
- Get 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Prepare 1/4 Onion *finely Chopped
- Get 400 ml Chicken Stock *OR Vegetable Stock
- Make ready 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Make ready 30 g Butter *cut into small cubes
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon Salt *add more or less depending on the saltiness of the stock
- Take Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Steps to make Asparagus Butter Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few times until water flows through clear. *Note: I do this always, but it it up to you.
- Drain the rice and place into the cooker’s inner pot. Add Chicken Stock, Garlic and Onion, and lightly stir. Season with Salt and Pepper. Spread Asparagus and Butter over the rice. Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- Enjoy as a side dish. You can serve with Lemon wedges and Parmesan Cheese, OR drizzle some Soy Sauce over when you eat.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food asparagus butter takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com