Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, my basil hummus. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
My Basil Hummus is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. My Basil Hummus is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my basil hummus using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Basil Hummus:
- Make ready 1 can (400 g) Chickpeas *drained and rinsed
- Make ready 1 cloves Garlic
- Get Juice of 1 large Lemon
- Make ready 3 tablespoons Tahini
- Get Salt & Black Pepper
- Take 2-3 tablespoons Cold Water
- Make ready 1 handful Basil Leaves
- Take Ground Paprika
- Prepare Olive Oil
Instructions to make My Basil Hummus:
- Place Chickpeas and Garlic in the food processor, and blend. Then add Lemon Juice, Tahini, Salt & Pepper, and blend until smooth.
- Add Cold Water gradually until the paste turns soft as required. Finally add Basil Leaves and blend as you like.
- Sprinkle some Ground Paprika and drizzle Olive Oil over and enjoy. *My big ‘thank you’ to Philip Pantelides for his hummus recipe.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food my basil hummus recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com