Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, pita bread packet vegetable sandwich. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich is something that I have loved my whole life.
Would you like any vegetables in the recipe? Pita Pocket Sandwich is another fun way of making kids enjoy their meal. Its very simple to assemble your own sandwich at home with healthy homemade Pocket Sandwich is a type of sandwich made by stuffing inside any hollow bread variety like Pita.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook pita bread packet vegetable sandwich using 24 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- Take 1 packet pita bread
- Make ready 1/2 kg yoghurt
- Make ready 1 beetroot julian
- Get 1 onion slices
- Prepare 1/2 cabbage shredded
- Take 1 carrot Julian cut
- Prepare 1 capsicum
- Prepare 1 tomato
- Make ready 4 tbspn lemon juice
- Make ready 4 tbspn white vinegar
- Get for raita
- Get 1 cucumber
- Take leaves Few chopped coriander
- Take 2 green chillies
- Get 1/2 tspn black pepper powder
- Prepare Pinch salt
- Take for tahini sauce
- Get 2 tbsp Sesame seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 4 tbspn mayonise
- Get 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Get Pinch salt
- Make ready Pinch black pepper powder
Middle Eastern chicken shawarma is a delicious pita sandwich recipe made with thinly sliced seasoned chicken, veggies, and sauce wrapped in a pita bread. Shawarma is the ultimate on-the-go meal. If you’ve never had shawarma, you are truly missing out on a delightful quick meal. You can make pita bread either in the oven or on the stovetop, and there are advantages and disadvantages to both.
Instructions to make Pita bread packet vegetable sandwich:
- First of all cut all the vegetables in julian cut add in a bowl then add white vinegar and lemon juice in it mix it all together place it aside
- Then make raita in yoghurt add chopped cucumber chopped coriander leaves, chopped green chillies pinch of salt and black pepper mix it all together
- For tahini sauce in a blender add sesame seeds,garlic,oil,lemon juice and blend it well if it’s thick add 2 tbsp of water then take it out in a bowl then add mayonnaise and mix it all together
- Now assembling cut the pita bread into half make packet first add vegetables,then yoghurt raita then tahini sauce then add tomato pieces cutted into circle and chilli garlic sauce (optional) and enjoy
In the oven, pitas puff up much more grandly and make softer pockets, but they stay pale-colored and fairly mild-tasting. On the stovetop, you lose some of the impressive puffing, but. Healthy pita bread with feta and vegetables. Pita pocket sandwich with cheese, avocado, tomato and lettuce. Fresh homemade pita sandwich with hot smoked salmon, letuce and vegetables.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food pita bread packet vegetable sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com