Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, autumn bento with little mushrooms. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Autumn Bento with Little Mushrooms is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Autumn Bento with Little Mushrooms is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have autumn bento with little mushrooms using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Autumn Bento with Little Mushrooms:
- Make ready 1 child rice bowl’s worth Plain cooked rice
- Take 1 Ketchup
- Get 1 Nori seaweed
- Make ready 2 sliced rounds Boiled carrots
Steps to make Autumn Bento with Little Mushrooms:
- Combine ketchup with 2/3 of the rice. If the rice is slightly watery, heat on a frying pan or microwave to expel the water.
- Wrap the ketchup rice in plastic wrap to make the hat of the mushroom. In another sheet of plastic wrap, shape the stem with white rice.
- Combine the two rice portions in a bento box (when you pack them, don’t let the ketchup rice touch the white rice at the bottom).
- Punch out carrot circles using a food punch. Make 5 circles per mushroom. Stick an uncooked broken spaghetti strand into the back of the carrot circles to secure and stick into the mushroom hat.
- Stick the facial features punched out of nori seaweed, and make flushed cheeks with ketchup using a toothpick.
- I changed the color and ingredients here.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food autumn bento with little mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com