Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mutton mandi biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mutton mandi biryani is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Mutton mandi biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Recipe of MUTTON MANDI directly from the Restaurants Kitchen. Mutton Mandi Biryani Recipe By vahchef Golden Harvest Dilkhush. #muttonmandi #mandirecipe #biryani Mutton mandi is a very famous Arabic dish made using mutton, which is cooked with various spices alond with smoky. Mutton biryani recipe – Simple and quick lamb biryani recipes suitable for bachelors, new cooks and busy folks.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook mutton mandi biryani using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton mandi biryani:
- Prepare 1 cup Basmati rice soak for 20 min
- Prepare 250 gms Meat
- Make ready 2tsp Ginger, garlic,coriander paste
- Take to taste Salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Garam masala powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 Chopped onion
- Prepare as required chopped coriander leaves some
- Make ready 4 Slit Green chillies
- Get 2 tbs Oil
- Prepare 1/2 inch Whole spices cinnamon .
- Prepare 2. Clove
- Take 4 Pepper
- Make ready 3 cups water
Usually our sunday menu goes for pot meal…Ever since my. Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe is one of my most favorite mutton biryani recipes which is a dum method and I love Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani Recipe, How To Make Hyderabadi Mutton Biryani. I feel that if you really want to enjoy biryani, have it hot with your fingers and not with a spoon. Simmer until the mutton is cooked.
Steps to make Mutton mandi biryani:
- Take pressure cooker add meat salt, turmeric powder, water pressure cook till meat half cook.
- Take another pan add oil., whole spices, onion and fry till golden color. Then add ginger garlic and coriander paste mix well. Keep a side
- Seprate mutton stock
- Turn on the flame.Take pressure cooker Add above onion mixture and mutton piece mix well then add green chilli, garam masala powder. Pepper powder, 2cups of mutton stock, Basmati rice, raMix well.
- Cook for three whistle on medium flame.. Now your mutton mandi byrani is ready
- Garnish with brown onion
- Serve hot with raita
Continue to cook until the oil separates from the meat. This mutton biryani is so flavorful and is even better the next day, when the flavors have had time to develop! Do try it when you get some mutton! Indian Mutton Biryani recipe is a tasty and traditional biryani recipe. This Indian Mutton Biryani Recipe was special during Eids.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food mutton mandi biryani recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com