Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, chicken & gobō takikomi gohan. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan is something which I have loved my entire life.
The chicken (Gallus gallus domesticus) is a type of domesticated fowl, a subspecies of the red junglefowl (Gallus gallus). Chickens are one of the most common and widespread domestic animals. Перевод слова chicken, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. chicken [ˈtʃɪkɪn]Существительное. chicken / chickens. (Received Pronunciation, General American) enPR: chĭk’ĭn, IPA(key): /ˈt͡ʃɪkɪn/. From Middle English chiken (also as chike > English chick), from Old English ċicen, ċycen (“chicken”), of uncertain origin. Войти.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken & gobō takikomi gohan using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan:
- Make ready 200 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces
- Prepare 100 g Gobō (Burdock Root)
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *sliced into fine strips
- Prepare 100-150 g Shimeji
- Make ready 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil OR Vegetable Oil
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Get 2 tablespoons Sake (Rice Wine)
- Take 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Take 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- Prepare Water
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
How to use chicken in a sentence. Chicken definition: Chickens are birds which are kept on a farm for their eggs and for their meat. Chicken definition, a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl, especially the red jungle fowl, and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers. A common domesticated fowl widely raised for meat and eggs and. chicken.
Instructions to make Chicken & Gobō Takikomi Gohan:
- Wash Gobō and use the back of a knife to scrape Gobō skin off. Do not remove too much skin. Thinly slice it diagonally, OR the common technic to slice Gobō is to shave it as if you were sharpening a pencil with a knife.
- Place the sliced Gobō in cold water and set aside for a while. Unpleasant taste will come out and water will turn slightly brown. Drain well.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat, cook Chicken, Gobō, Ginger and Shimeji for a few minutes. Add Soy Sauce, Sake (Rice Wine) and Mirin, and cook for 1 minute and remove from the heat.
- Wash Rice by stirring it thoroughly in water with your hand and drain the water. Repeat this a few more times until water flows through clear.
- Place it into the rice cooker’s inner pot and add the liquid from Chicken, Gobō and Shimeji mixture. Add Water up to the 2-cups-marking. Sprinkle with Salt, and spread Chicken, Gobō and Shimeji on top, but do not stir.
- Press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Then loosen and mix gently.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and enjoy.
Dealers started calling kilos “birds” which then evolved into “chicken.” Find images of Chicken Wings. Free for commercial use No attribution required High quality images. A community and resource for all aspects of chickens, coops, hatching eggs, raising chickens, chicken discussion. How to Build a Chicken Roost. The variety, shape and type of wooden perches are only limited by your imagination!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken & gobō takikomi gohan recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com