Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, giant spaghetti stuffed meatball dinner. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Place ball on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place a large spoon full of marinara in the center of a plate. Top with the spaghetti-stuffed meatball, marinara, Parmesan, and basil.
Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have giant spaghetti stuffed meatball dinner using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner:
- Prepare 1 lb. Ground Hamburger
- Get 2 medium Egg
- Get 1 box Stuffing mix
- Get 1 Green Pepper
- Prepare 1 yellow Onion
- Make ready 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup mix
- Make ready 2 Green Onion
- Take 2-3 cups Shredded Mozzarella
- Prepare 1/2 cup Chopped Garlic
- Prepare Ketchup
- Prepare Spaghetti Sauce
- Make ready Grated Parmesan Cheese
Mix well until combined and smooth. #giant_spaghetti_stuffed_meatball #spaghetti #meatball. Carefully remove the bowl from the oven and drain any excess liquid. Spaghetti and meatballs- a dinner time classic. This Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball is a showstopper and a great way to switch up a classic!
Instructions to make Giant Spaghetti Stuffed Meatball Dinner:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil pasta until cooked thoroughly. Drain and toss lightly with 1 cup spaghetti sauce. Cover and set aside.
- Combine ground meat, diced veggies, stuffing mix, eggs, soup mix, and finely chopped garlic in mixing bowl. Fold in 1 cup spaghetti sauce, 1/2 cup ketchup, 1/4 cup parmesan, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella. Mix all ingredients evenly. (Ive substituted a can of spinach in place of the green pepper for this recipe as well as meatloaf and it is delicious)
- Remove half of mixture and set aside. Shape remaining half to bottom of bowl. Fill with pasta. Cover with other half of mixture. Place on cooking spray coated baking sheet and Shape into large ball. (similar to meatloaf)
- Cover with remaining sauce and desired amount of grated parmesan and shredded mozzarella.
- Bake uncovered at 425° for 60-90 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through.
- Slice. Serve. Enjoy!
If you don’t love meatballs, you won’t like this giant easy meatball recipe. Nothing beats a giant meatball that sits on a mound of spaghetti, covered with marinara. Use your stand mixer to mix up the meatball mixture in no time. Weigh the meatballs if you want. This is a giant meatball stuffed with spaghetti!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food giant spaghetti stuffed meatball dinner recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Source : https://www.cookpad.com